Thursday, January 8, 2009

Week one results- 1.5 pounds lighter!

I lost 1.5 pounds in my first week.  I weighed in at 205 this morning.  Not as good as I hoped, but at least it's a loss!  If I maintain the same amount lost each week, I will reach my goal.  This week I am going to watch what I'm eating, which I did not do last week.  I am not really an overeater most of the time, but I can certainly make better choices.  I feel that most of my gain has come from lack of activity.  I work on my bum all day at home!  So, I do not even have to walk across the parking lot to get into work.  I just walk downstairs.  The added exercise is definitely a big help.

2 comments:

Chicknfillet said...

Way to go!!

I'm not fat, I'm fluffy said...

Looks like we have the same sort of life, just from reading your blog. I just started my blog three days ago, and I too work at home and have a hard time working out with the kids and work and stuff. Good luck to you! I look forward to following your progress.