Saturday, December 20, 2008

Counting Down....

Only 11 days left in 2008! Things have been kind of crazy around here. We lost our power for a few days thanks to an ice storm! Things are back on track now, and I am making my weight loss preparations.   It's not that easy to know where to start, but I almost have my workout plan completed.  It includes Curves (but actually going this time!), my elliptical machine, free weights, and the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video.  Once I'm done with my plan, I'll share it with you!  I still need to figure out my eating but am working on that also.

2 comments:

Chicknfillet said...

Have you tried "spark"? It's like ediets but it's free. I am not using it now but want to start the first of the year to lose my vacationing weight! www.sparkpeople.com

Missikae said...

Thanks for the comment Chicknfillet. Yes, I am a member of Spark (MISSIKAE)...Another thing I let go by the wayside. I'll be logging in more there in 2009 too! They are a wonderful community.