Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day

I can't believe it's April already. Seriously! Where has the first quarter of the year gone? We got about a foot of snow today - not funny Mother Nature. Time to get down to business with this weight loss. I sing this tune all the time, and start anew all the time. It's getting old. Yet, here I go again!

We're taking Easter week off and heading down to the Jersey shore for some R&R with the kids. I wanted to be well on my way to my goal weight by then. Instead, I remain fluffy. So, my new mini goal (yes, it's aggressive) is to lose at least 15 pounds in three weeks.

How will I do that? Lots of exercise and a healthy diet. I can't crash diet because I'm currently breastfeeding my 7 month old. So, exercise it is. I'm going to post here every day until then with my progress and what I did that day. Let's see if this works out for me....

No comments: